In ancient times water was stored in copper containers and the benefits of this practice are once again beginning to emerge as scientific studies support the benefits of this practice. The copper creates a natural purification process and is known to kill micro-organisms, moulds, fungi, algae and bacteria, neutralizing toxins that may be present in water and harmful to the body, making it good to drink. Copper is an essential trace mineral vital for our health as it has antimicorbial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been found that to store the water for at least four hours or overnight a small amount of copper can then be found in the water. The benefits of drinking this copper infused water are:
- Helps the digestive system to perform better
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps heal wounds faster
- Slows ageing down
- Maintains heart health and assists with hypertension
- May mitigate the risk of cancer
- Protects from infections as it destroys bacteria such as E.coli and S.aureus
- Regulates the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland
- Anti-inflammatory properties helps beat arthritis and inflammation of joints
- Aids in skin health and melanin production
- Aids in the absorption of iron and beneficial in reducing aneamia
This information is not intended as medical advice and anyone suffering from serious health conditions should consult with their health practitioner.
100% Pure Copper Hammered Water Bottle 900ml Joint Free-Ayurveda Health Benefits
- Hand Crafted Copper drinking bottles
- Copper Bottles help to keep water cooler for longer.
- The Copper Bottle is heat senstive and should not be utilized for storing any hot liquid.
- A new and improved cap with a silicone washer to for leak proof use.
- Copper Hammered Bottle,
- Color: Copper
- Material: Pure Copper
- Weight: 240 Gram
- Height: 9.5"
- Width/Diameter: 2.6"
- Capacity: 900 ML
Care of your Copper Water Bottle
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid placing in the dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water, but don't use this method regularly.
- A simple, gentle cleaning liquid or soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
Watch this video for more information on the benefits of drinking water from a copper bottle